The CRAM-A-LOT HX-60 Horizontal Closed End Baler is ideal for warehouses and designed for ease of installation, operation and maintenance.
The CRAM-A-LOT® Horizontal Closed End Baler is built with extra heavy duty construction and is ideal for warehouses and recyclers who deal with large quantities of corrugated and paper products. This machine is designed for long hours of operation and can operate either manually or automatically with photocell control. Optional custom engineered feed conveyors and cart dumper systems efficiently control baler feed rates for optimum performance in a complete baling system.
Standard features include:
- ANSI Z245.5 Compliant
- Machine mounted power unit to free up floor space
- Duel Stage Pump – For maximum cycle time
- UHMW Platen Guides – Adjustable to assure straight tracking and readily replaceable, should the need arise
- Oil Sight Gauge – Oil level at a glance
- Oil Filter – Replaceable spin-on cartridge to keep your oil clean
- Heavy duty controls – NEMA 4 rated pushbutton controls with key-lockable start switch
- Auto Start Operations
CRAM-A-LOT® 1-2-3 WarrantyJ.V. Manufacturing will furnish without charge:
1) All parts and labor expenses through the first year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
2) All parts through the second year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
3) All labor expenses through the third year of ownership to remedy any structural faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by negligence, misuse, modifications, alterations, or accidents by purchaser or third parties. Refer to operation manual for specific warranty coverage.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about our products or services. We can also provide you with a quotation for your own custom CRAM-A-LOT® equipment, or any of our standard product offerings.