NEW! The H2R-60 is the flagship of the Cram-A-Lot range of horizontal balers. This two ram, auto tie baler is designed for Material Recovery Facilities, Recycling Centers, and Distribution Centers that need to process high volumes of recyclables daily. The auto tie feature reduces labor costs and increases throughput.
The H2R-60 is designed for the medium volume processor who wants to minimize the labor associated with routine bale tie-off. It can process a variety of materials and produces a standard mill-sized 60” bale. Full penetration ensures high-density bales, the auto-tie feature ensures efficient operation.
Specific Features include:
- Touch Screen Controls – Touch screen controls integrate baler controls and wire tie system controls into one single, easy to use system. Touch screen controls feature a dashboard that displays real time system status including system pressure, presshead position, conveyor speed, oil temperature, and other critical system metrics.li>
- Accent 470 Wire Tie System – The Accent 470 system is the most advanced wire tie system available today. It requires no mechanical or hydraulic adjustments for increased simplicity and reliability.li>
- 9” High Performance Cylinder – Massive 9” main cylinder is made in the USA and produces over 180,000 psi normal operating force at the presshead face.
- Guillotine Bale Separator – Bale separator closes off chamber to ensure tight, high density bales.
- Externally Adjustable, Serrated Shear Blade – Shear blade can be adjusted from the side of the machine without the need to get into the charge chamber or behind the presshead.
- Conforms to all current ANSI Z 245.5 safety standards
CRAM-A-LOT® 1-2-3 Warranty
J.V. Manufacturing will furnish without charge:
1) All parts and labor expenses through the first year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
2) All parts through the second year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
3) All labor expenses through the third year of ownership to remedy any structural faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by negligence, misuse, modifications, alterations, or accidents by purchaser or third parties. Refer to operation manual for specific warranty coverage.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about our products or services. We can also provide you with a quotation for your own custom CRAM-A-LOT® equipment, or any of our standard product offerings.