This compactor’s liquid tight containment provides a clean method to handle most any type of trash and is perfect anywhere liquid is part of the waste being disposed.
CRAM-A-LOT® offers Self-Contained Compactors (1yd and 2yd packing chamber size) with containers available in ranges of 10yd to 38yds total. The compactor’s liquid tight containment provides a clean method to handle most any type of trash and are perfect anywhere liquid is part of the waste being disposed.
Hydraulic Tailgate models are also available for chute, dock, or other similar installations to eliminate the need for hauler turn around.
Standard features include:
- UL Listed complete compactor
- ANSI Z245.2 & ANSI Z245.21 Compliant
- Quiet Operating Vane Pump
- Key operated controls
- UHMW Ram Guides assures straight tracking and readily replaceable, should the need arise
- Replaceable spin-on oil filter cartridge to keep your oil clean and provide a long, trouble free power unit life
- Heavy Duty Controls – NEMA 4 rated pushbutton controls with key-lockable start switch
- Can be equipped with chute hoppers, ground feed hoppers, and any other special installation solution requirement
- Standard short cross cylinder units available to solve those extra tight space problems, and to provide the greatest payload possible
- Special modifications quoted upon request J.V.s engineers will work to configure your compactor to meet your specific need. Others on the J.V. team can arrange for delivery, installation and service of your Cram-A-Lot Compactor after the sale.
- One phone call takes care of your equipment and service needs.
CRAM-A-LOT® 1-2-3 Warranty
J.V. Manufacturing will furnish without charge:
1) All parts and labor expenses through the first year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
2) All parts through the second year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
3) All labor expenses through the third year of ownership to remedy any structural faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by negligence, misuse, modifications, alterations, or accidents by purchaser or third parties. Refer to operation manual for specific warranty coverage.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about our products or services. We can also provide you with a quotation for your own custom CRAM-A-LOT® equipment, or any of our standard product offerings.