We offer Stationary Compactors in various sizes from 2 yard to 12 yard for your waste disposal needs. Each unit is designed to safely, quietly and efficiently compact your waste.
J.V. offers Stationary Compactors in various sizes from our 2-4 yard Commercial Compactors to the Heavy Industrial 5-15 Yard Compactors. Each unit is designed to safely, quietly and efficiently compact your waste and can be custom designed and factory installed to suit your special applications.
Standard features include:
- ANSI Z245.2 Compliant – All compactors meet or exceed ANSI Z245.2 safety standards.
- UL/CUL Listed Control Panels
- UHMW Ram Guides – Adjustable to assure straight tracking and readily replaceable, should the need arise
- Oil Sight Gauge – Oil level at a glance
- Heavy Duty Controls – NEMA 4 rated pushbutton controls with key-lockable start switch
- Automatic Single Cycle Operation
Commercial Size 2-4 Yard Compactors
Commercial size compactors are designed for moderate duty service. They are perfect for retail stores, light industrial plants, grocery stores, hospitals and many more similar applications.
The 4-yard compactor is designed for heavy commercial, industrial and mini-transfer stations and is engineered to handle above average quantities of refuse when a transfer station is not applicable.
Commercial size compactors offer integral power units to the compactor chassis for security, yet accessible for ease of maintenance and repairs.
Large Industrial 5-15 Yard Compactors
Large Industrial compactors are designed for heavy industrial duty service. They are perfect for manufacturing facilities, heavy industrial plants, transfer stations and similar applications.
CRAM-A-LOT® 1-2-3 Warranty
J.V. Manufacturing will furnish without charge:
1) All parts and labor expenses through the first year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
2) All parts through the second year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
3) All labor expenses through the third year of ownership to remedy any structural faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by negligence, misuse, modifications, alterations, or accidents by purchaser or third parties. Refer to operation manual for specific warranty coverage.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about our products or services. We can also provide you with a quotation for your own custom CRAM-A-LOT® equipment, or any of our standard product offerings.