The revolutionary design of the VB Baler offers safety and simplicity like no other on the market. A gas spring loading gate solves the age-old chain, sprocket and pulley reliability problem.
J.V. Manufacturing, Inc. offers a complete line of CRAM-A-LOT® vertical balers to fit your recycling needs. Balers to recycle small volumes of aluminum or plastic on an ongoing basis or balers to recycle cardboard the size of refrigerator boxes. All designed to quietly, efficiently and safely compact your recyclable materials.
The CRAM-A-LOT® VB series baler was introduced in 2002 with the most sweeping changes in baler technology in decades. The VB Baler was designed for improved safety and ease of maintenance.
Specific features include:
- Loading Door – Chain and sprocket problems have been replaced with a patent pending system that utilizes gas springs to smoothly open the loading door after each compaction stroke and significantly reduce the opportunity for hand injury.
- Safety Interlock – The entire operational circuit of the baler is controlled by a patent pending design that utilizes an Electro-Magnet to hold the loading door securely in place until the baler has completed the compaction cycle and is in position to re-load.
- Control Panel – Innovative design and layout of the control panel has allowed switches, operators and interlocks to be reduced by 50%, reducing maintenance costs.
- Side Mounted Power Unit – The power unit has been redesigned for simplicity and reliability, and also relocated to the side of the baler chassis for safer and easier maintenance. Brand name components are used to ensure long term reliability. A direct drive vane pump is mounted directly to the motor flange, thereby eliminating the motor coupler and providing quieter and more reliable operation. The directional valve is mounted directly to the pump body, eliminating up to 50% of the hoses and potential leak points that exist on comparable models. All CRAM-A-LOT® power units are manufactured and assembled “in house” using brand name components.
- Patented Bale Eject System – Unique design protects against bale eject system failure
- ANSI Z245.5 Compliant
CRAM-A-LOT® 1-2-3 Warranty
J.V. Manufacturing will furnish without charge:
1) All parts and labor expenses through the first year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
2) All parts through the second year of ownership to remedy any faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
3) All labor expenses through the third year of ownership to remedy any structural faults proven to be the result of defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by negligence, misuse, modifications, alterations, or accidents by purchaser or third parties. Refer to operation manual for specific warranty coverage.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about our products or services. We can also provide you with a quotation for your own custom CRAM-A-LOT® equipment, or any of our standard product offerings.